Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ten Random Things About Me!

1. I was raised in Upstate NY.


2. I love snow. Not just a little snow, alot of snow!

3. I met my husband at the pool while training at OSU.

4. I was 6 months old when I was taken out campaigning for the very first time.


5. I was a major tomboy and played every sport (except golf and hockey) as a kid.

6. My coaches called me Toughie because I was so aggressive on the basketball court.

7. I love to shop...online!

8. I believe everyone should have joy in their life and if they are not happy it is time to make some tough decisions and changes. Life is to short!


9. I love reality TV, Top Chef, Project Runway, Rock of Love, Charm School. I am always up for a good train wreck ;o)

10. I won a gold medal in the Hans Christian Anderson Cup (synchronized swimming) in Denmark when I was 13 years old. The German National Soccer team tried to take us out for drinks after we won. Coaches said no, bummer.

4 comments:

Joy in Digital Services said...

yes, your number 8 is number 1 in my book!!! :)

HeleneB said...

Like joy I'm totally with u on #8. And wow on #10 sounds like there's more to that story

HeleneB said...

Like joy I'm totally with u on #8. And wow on #10 sounds like there's more to that story

Jennifer said...

There is more to the #10. What teenagers don't sneak out of the hotel in a foreign country, right? ;o)