Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing #12

Help I need a Twittervention!

"Hello my name is Jen and I am a Twitter addict."

Many of you already know about my current addiction, some even join me in my addiction (MariaOD) I love using twitter! It is so fast and easy and takes me like 2 seconds to post. It has been great for networking with people who share the same interests as I do (politics, music, library stuff, news). I even met one of my customers on twitter and reserved a book for him.

So besides being a fun social network, can we use twitter for work? I think the answer is yes. Perhaps this is how we reach out to our digital customers. It gives us the ability to create a relationship with our online customer in a way we have not been able to do so far. It can also be used as an environment to push information; events, great reads, awesome references, etc.

So please feel free to follow me but know I talk about life and work. Maybe you will learn some things about me that will surprise you.

FOLLOW ME!
https://twitter.com/jdarlinghess

No comments: