Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thing #18

So I bet you can guess which tool I chose to investigate...
TWEETScan of course. Did I mention I am a twitter addict? ;o)

I liked using the Find People search, especially because that feature seems to be disabled on Twitter. I could search geographically or by specific username.

I also love the word cloud feature. I could just click on one of the topics and then get a fabulous list of tweets. Think it is funny #motrinmoms is still #1 on the list. Yes, I spent a weekend tweeting to bring down the stupid ad (even made it on the youtube video).

I like that I can set up tweets on specific topics to be sent to my email. I wouldn't want to miss anything important ;o)

Possible use for library setting; We could get instant information about when people are tweeting about our system. Maybe?

No comments: